Happy Sunday Friends!
I am officially on vacation from work this week which means I have some extra time to blog. So stay tuned because I have some exciting posts lined up for you guys!
Today, I’ll be talking about the December POPSUGAR Must Have Box which was inspired by celebration, holiday glamour, New Year’s, indulgence, chocolate and sparkles.
Let me tell you, I am absolutely in love with this box. Here’s what you get.
1) Crème Lipstick Trio by Stowaway Cosmetics (valued at $30). Stowaway Cosmetics is a new makeup brand that launched earlier this year. Their philosophy is “that makeup should be designed to go wherever women go.” While their products are intentionally smaller than your average products, beautifully packaged in a minimalist and portable way, you still get plenty of product with the added benefit of saving real estate in your makeup bag or purse. In fact, each of the lipsticks in this trio are smaller than your pinky finger. Perfect for fitting in a cute clutch bag! The colors included in this trio are cranberry (red), muted plum (plum mauve), and raspberry (pink). These lipsticks are highly pigmented, long wearing and creamy. I used one swipe in my swatch below.
Left to Right: Cranberry, Muted Plum, and Raspberry.
2) Gold Ombré Bracelet by Luv Aj The Rose (valued at $65). Bracelets are my favorite jewelry item to wear and this ombré bracelet is so perfect! It goes with any other jewelry tone I am wearing on any particular day since it has a mix of silver, rose gold, and gold (plating).
3) Lunares Geo Stopper by Nima Oberoi (valued at $24). How stylish is this bottle stopper? So chic!
4) Blue Mist Jewelry Box by Swing Design Nova (valued at $36). This is a blue leatherette stitched jewelry box with suede interior. Such a sleek looking jewelry box. If only I didn’t already own a massive jewelry box! I guess I’ll need to buy more jewelry to fill this puppy up.
5) Classic Belgian Chocolate by My Cup of Cake (valued at $5.99). OK so if there is any dessert I really look forward to eating other than ice cream it’s a chocolate soufflé cake. I am making this tonight! It only takes three minutes to cook in a cup and is made from all natural Belgian chocolate…only the finest in chocolates!
6) Silver Stars on White Glitter Tape by Meri Meri (valued at $4). I can only get so excited over tape. It’s cute though 😉
7) Gift Tag Stickers + $20 Promo Card by Tiny Prints (valued at $20). I can always use gift tag stickers for gifts and these are really cute plus you get a $20 coupon off your tinyprints.com order.
As usual, the POPSUGAR subscription box provides a pamphlet describing each item and its cost.
This is another great box from POPSUGAR!
The total value of this box is $184.99 and you only pay $39.95 + tax.
To sign up for this box, click here.
Until next time beauties!
3 thoughts on “POPSUGAR Must Have December Box”
This box looks awesome! I want to try it
LikeLiked by 1 person
I loved mine but I wish they wouldn’t send jewelry 😳