Hi, loves! Today I am going to show you what’s inside my makeup bag. I’ve always been curious to see what other bloggers carry in their makeup bag so I figured I would show you what’s in mine. 🙂
Let’s start with my lip essentials. I always like to carry several lip products with me which consists of one or two lipsticks, lip glosses, liquid lipsticks, and lip liners.
1. Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer in Pink Flamingo. This is a mint-scented high shine, long wearing lip gloss in a shade called Pink Flamingo which is described as “bubble pink”. When I’m looking for shine, this is my go-to and wear it alone or over lipsticks.
2. Sephora Luster Matte Long-Wear Lip Color in Fig Luster. This is a matte liquid lipstick with a subtle sheen. While I prefer creamy lipsticks over matte ones, this one has just the right amount of saturation. I prefer this over any other liquid lipsticks that tend to leave my lips dry or cakey.
3. Marc Jacobs New Nudes Sheer Lip Gel in Anais. Every girl needs to carry a nude lipstick because let’s face it, neutral colors go with every makeup look – whether you put on a full face of makeup or not. This shade, Anais, is described as “spiced ginger”. Although this is a gel formula, it doesn’t feel any different than a regular lipstick. It glides smoothly over your lips providing a semi-creamy, shine finish. It has a slight vanilla scent which is similar to MAC lipsticks.
4. NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu. Who doesn’t love these lip glosses, right? They are simply fab! Not only are they amazing but they’re also inexpensive and come in an array of colors. These lip glosses soften and condition your lips. They are creamy and provide medium coverage without being sticky.
5. NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien. If you are a Sephora Beauty Insider, you received this lip pencil for your birthday. I loved it so much that when I ran out, I bought the full-size version. I’ve been wearing it alone or as a lip liner.
6. MAC Lip Pencil in Soar. This lip pencil literally goes with almost every lip color I own (other than red shades of course). It is my go-to lip liner.
Here are swatches of all the lip products I mentioned above.
7. For touch-ups, I use the Chanel Natural Finish Pressed Powder in 30-Naturel. A full review on this product is coming soon!
8. My holy grail concealer is, of course, the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard.
I hope you enjoyed having a peek inside my makeup bag. Are any of these products in your makeup bag? I’d love to know!
Until next time beauties!